Cumbria County Council Covid 19 Newsletter #2
13th April 2020
Please follow this link to access the second edition of CCC’s regular newsletter which aims to provide information, advice, guidance and details of useful contacts during these challenging times.
The newsletter includes:
- Support information for vulnerable people
- SLDC updates re bin collections and business grants
- Scam warnings
- Support information for local support groups
- Transport information
- Food and shopping information
- Business and benefits updates
- Cumbria Youth Alliance and Active Cumbria updates
Current information is available on the Cumbria County Council website at cumbria.gov.uk/coronavirus/landingpage.asp.
Local Government Information
- Full guidance on staying at home and away from others
- Stay at home guidance for households with possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection
- Shielding and how to protect extremely vulnerable people
- Volunteering in your local communityand volunteer guidance
- You can also subscribe to email alerts for your area. The link for South Lakeland link is https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/UKCCC/subscriber/new?topic_id=UKCCC_119
- Cumbria County Council Service Updatesincluding Highways, Fire, Cumbria Care, Household Waste and Recycling Centres, Registration Services, Libraries and Archives, Public Buildings.
Please note that Cumbria County Council has now temporarily closed all of its buildings to the public and will no longer provide non-essential ‘face to face’ services.
Alternative contact can be made online by visiting www.cumbria.gov.ukor by phone, call 01228 606060.