Plans and Survey Launched to Improve Cycling and Walking in Kendal
Plans to improve Kendal’s cycling and walking routes have been released by Cumbria County Council in partnership with South Lakeland District Council and Kendal Town Council.
A survey is now open until the 28th of May to find out the following:
- Would improved cycling routes connect you to the places you want to go to?
- Where would you like to see improvements to walking routes?
- What would encourage you to cycle and walk more?
The consultation information, available here, highlights:
- current routes
- where improvements would be useful
- the type of improvements needed
Kendal Town Council is supportive of cycling and walking improvements to improve Kendal and address the Climate Emergency by supporting more people to walk and cycle. We are encouraging people to complete the survey to help Cumbria County Council unlock potential funding to action the proposed improvements.